We specialise in helping Directly Authorised Independent Financial Advisers and Financial Planners to do the best for their clients. Our 100% checking process means quality is assured. The team has many years of experience, with detailed knowledge in all areas of financial planning. This includes pensions, investments, tax planning, protection, cashflow forecasting and building financial plans.
Argonaut Paraplanning was set up in 2011 by Alan Gow FPFS, APP, ACSI. Alan is a Chartered Financial Planner, Fellow of the Personal Finance Society and CISI Accredited Paraplanner. He previously worked as a financial complaints investigator. He organises and hosts regular paraplanner events in London, sits on the Personal Finance Society’s paraplanner advisory panel and has spoken at national events, including the IFP (now CISI) conference, PFS Paraplanner conference and Paraplanner Assembly.
Come and meet the rest of the team here!
We can help with the following:
- Drafting bespoke financial plans
- Cashflow modelling
- Pensions and pension switching
- Income drawdown
- Group pension schemes and salary sacrifice arrangements
- Family SIPP, SSAS
- Investments (including investment bonds, structured products, OEICs, unit trusts, direct equities and more)
- EIS, Seed EIS, VCT and Business Relief schemes, including AIM portfolios
- Wraps / platforms
- Estate planning
- Long term care