What we do
- Product and provider research
- Suitability report writing
- ‘Discussion’ documents, setting out ideas and options
- Cashflow planning
- Bespoke financial plans
- Pension switching analysis
- Paraplanner training
- Paraplanning and process consultancy
How we do it
Our aim is to work in partnership with you to help produce
the best outcomes for your clients, whilst ensuring the
process is simple and cost-effective for you. We work with directly authorised and network advisers, catering for independent and restricted advice models. Our values are simple:
- We aim to produce all work to the highest quality.
- Each report must be highly personalised and written in plain English.
- Our reports are clear, succinct and based on what we believe to be industry ‘best practice’.
- We have a strong internal checking process in place, so that the reports you receive are ‘ready to go’.
- Our work is accurate and on time.
- We work as a team, so you won’t find work sometimes stops because your paraplanner is ill or on holiday.
Want to know more?
You can see what our existing clients have to say on the Home page.
If you’d like to see a sample report, please contact us. The sample report is based on our own ‘in house’ style, but we can incorporate your company branding and / or any other specific requirements you might have.
We also have a Due Diligence pack, if you want to dig a little deeper. This is available on request.
How it works
When you’re ready to submit a case, the process works like this:
- To avoid the risks involved with sending personal and sometimes sensitive information by email, we use a simple and secure online portal to transfer information.
- You tell us the client’s name and we’ll set up a ‘case’ on the portal.
- We’ll provide you with a link to the case, you simply ‘drag and drop’ the relevant documents into the portal and click the ‘upload’ button.
- We’ll confirm receipt within one business day.
If we have any questions about the advice or feel we can give some input into the advice process, we’ll get in touch with you.
We aim to return your completed research and report in no more than 10 days, but often it will be quicker than this. If you need a piece of work completed quickly for a particular reason, we’ll always do our best to accommodate.
Is there anything else you’d like to know?
How we charge
We work on a retainer basis with all clients. This means we get to know you and how you work, helping to make the outsourcing process as efficient as possible. The retainer is a part payment in advance, so you have effectively reserved some of our time. This helps us maintain service levels. We’ll agree the level of the retainer with you in advance, and it can be changed later on if necessary.
100% of the retainer is used as credit against work we complete for you that month. And if you don’t use all of your retainer any given month, you can carry the unused part forward for one month, so it’s not lost.
We charge fixed fees for most reports. The fees are based on the number of plans money is coming from, if any, and the number of plans money is going into. The fixed fees include:
- Any relevant pension switching analysis
- Product and provider research, which is specific to that client
- FE Analytics past performance comparisons
- Checking by a second qualified paraplanner
If you need something more bespoke for your client, such as a pre-advice report setting out ideas and options, these are charged at an hourly rate.
We know that the information from existing providers can be a bit hit and miss. They often leave out essential information, or present things in way that is ambiguous. If you want us to, we can fill in the gaps by speaking with the provider, obtaining the answers and asking them to confirm these in writing for your file. This work is charged at an hourly rate.
If you think we might be a good fit for your needs, please call us and we can talk about your requirements. If you’re not sure, you can try submitting a case without any commitment to sign up to the retainer. We’ll send you the obligatory paperwork to cover GDPR, after which we’ll get you set up on our secure portal. We’ll provide you with brief instructions on how to use it, or we can run through it over the phone.
It’s quick and easy to get started. We’ll ask you to complete a Submission Form for each case you send us. This is just a high level overview of the case and details of when you need it completed by. It also includes a checklist, which details the documentation we need for each case; a Factfind, risk profile, meeting notes and details of any plans being transferred etc.
We can also provide you with letters to help with data gathering, which you can send to existing plan providers.